March 2, 2009

MRI & Like a deer caught in the headlights


Bella is ready to help out Mom by "herding" (not hurting) our three little girls and keep them "contained" in designated area's. We are not sure if she knows that three babies are on their way, but she does seem to have that "deer in the headlights look" so we think she may know; of course she could just be mimicking our look at times .
We Received some great news the other day. I had my last brain MRI and everything is "clean as a whistle". dr says we can go 6 months now for the next one, since our little scare from last fall seems to be over.

Gina is doing great ! and is planning on joining me in Bethesda on 3/16 as long as the doctor still says ok next week and everything continues to look great. Since I am going to be down south with Hannah (leaving the day of our 6 year anniversary) We plan on making the Bethesda trip our annivesary trip since we do not know when we will be able to get away again. Of course I did take Gina to Italy for our 5 year, so I am using that alot when she reminds me I'll be gone for this one.

I sure love Gina. She is doing so awesome through this pregnancy. I am very proud of her.
Praying for 3 healthy babies that can come home from the hospital right away.
Thanks for following. Basement is near complete; we are blessed.

10 comments:

  1. Now if only we could train Bella to not only herd these little girls but also get them on the same sleeping and eating schedule....that would be AWESOME!! We could enter her into the World's Greatest Dog contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT would be AWESOME !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news on the MRI! You're doing great Gina! I lost track of how many weeks we're at....
    Bella the Nanny dog sounds like exactly what you two need. Start the dog training, Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cath! Im at 17 1/2 weeks now, will be 18 on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you guys can handle 3 wailing babies crying because of the poop in their diapers. It will be very hard. I KNOW IT! I love you both!


    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor says:
    Hey, ya'll! Michelle showed me how to post this comment; so here I am! :D
    Hope you guys are doing great with planning for the 3 blessings (and decorating!!) TTYL, Taylor

    PS- I found a great song on youtube.com! Go there and type in Never Alone by Barlowgirl. It's an awesome song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Taylor!! Guess what! My friend who is finishing our basement just gave us that Barlow Girls CD because he thought Miranda would like it ! Isn't that cool ! Joe

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's soooo awesome!!!!! I bought the CD from iTunes!!!!!
    How is everything and everybody?

    ReplyDelete
  9. we are doing good, how are you all?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Taylor, I saw the Barlow Girls Video on www.youtube.com . That song "never alone" is awesome. A Young woman at our church (she about 17 or 18) sang it last week. It's beautiful and very real...... Thanks I enjoyed it.

    Uncle Joe

    ReplyDelete