February 9, 2009

Calories, Calories, Calories !



Gina has been told she needs to gain "30 by 20"
That means 30 lbs by 20 weeks. and she needs to consume approximately 4,000 calries a day ! Sounds like thats a theme with these blogs.When we all followed along with Charlie on his Marco to Gaylord bike adventure, he was eating about the same amount (or more) . Gina is really doing great and very determined to take these 3 babies to 36 weeks, and have them each come home from the hospital when she does (they have to be 5lbs each for that to happen )


Here is her latest jiffy pop pose; she is at 14 weeks. Basement is coming along real well , the more we research we are thinking Nannie over Au Pair (we already have teenagers in the house LOL :)


I figure I have until about mid Juneish to get all my golf in for the year.... maybe Steve and I will get 9 holes in when Hannah & I go down to Alabama for her Sping break in early March. She has already promised to caddy for me if Steve can go ....Fore!

5 comments:

  1. I promised to caddy? i dont remember this... :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cowgurl ! Well, yeah maybe we didnt specifically talk about you caddying, but we did talk about going golfing :) Dad I am terrible without a caddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. we want to see more pictures of the "belly"
    Are you all doing OK?
    Faye and Ben

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are taking weekly photo shots on Sundays so will post the new one soon. We are all doing great! I'm eating every minute of the day it seems but feeling good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe, you are definetly out numbered! Including the dog is a girl. WOW!!! 6 girls. Gina looks great! Can't wait to see pics of the finished basement. Faye and Ben

    ReplyDelete