December 20, 2009

Christmas 2009




The parties of 2009 have begun. This week had a team party at my house and then had the Bono Kris Kringle on Saturday. We had 34 people in attendance! The girls had their first big Bono gathering and they did really well! We put on their Christmas outfits, with their little hats, and it didn't even bother them! Sooo cute! I had to fight off a few aunts and cousins that tried to sneak a baby home with them! :)

Today I was getting the girls ready for their first baba, they were hanging out in the boppies and all of a sudden I looked over and Madi was sitting up! Oh my! She's been showing signs of crawling too and is getting rosy cheeks. Apparently that is a sign of teething. Oh my, we aren't ready for them to grow up so fast!

Looking forward to Christmas and some time off to hang with the babies. Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment